Thursday 3 October 2013

WE ARE CLOSE TO THE FINALS and we’re not too impressed with the level of work people are putting into the tasks.

It’s like what I say goes in one ear and out the other. You get extra marks for getting your work in on time, and not on the day it’s due. I can tell it’s messy and I can see you don’t really take the competition seriously.

I’m not eliminating anyone who has done the task, I’m eliminating fab4taz for not completing it. She was given so many chances.

I’m not going to take ‘I’m busy with school work’ anymore. I’m doing A LEVELS along with having to complete my UCAS application and I find the time to think up a task, post a long blog entry about the task, look at your finished task, judge it, work out an overall score (average) and then post a long elimination blog. Whilst all this is going on, I have to find a time to speak to Sceneable because we are in two different time zones. I’m so disappointed.

The winner of this task is cupcakeloverxx5 even though you almost missed the deadline it was a good input.

LondonToParis: BritneySongzz- I love the quote, it’s well researched which is what we wanted. But, the actual thing is quite boring and average. And I can’t see your doll; I can’t see the devastation in its face. If it could be a little bit closer, you would have got more marks. 5/10

Sceneable: Britneysongzz- Thank you for actually completing the task right away, we really appreciate that around there and that attitude will keep you in the competition. Good job. Now about the work in the album; Well I do like how you use blue to represent water even though the tiles looks kinda messy. Your doll looks pretty dressed up for this so its good but you show no emotion and I dont know what the yellow tiles stand for. 5/10. 1 point for completing it and not letting the task sit around.

Overall Score: 5

LondonToParis: Georgengigi115-Well done! I can see the research you did with your doll having a business suit on but the hair/makeup really doesn’t go with the look. And that’s where you let it down. I like the movement of the leg running, and you showed slight emotion with a tear on your face, but not enough 7/10

Sceneable: Georgengigi115- Thanks for showing some emotion with the tear drop in the face, but I was hoping to see your doll more emotional in the features. Thank you for also trying to pose but I don’t get to story what you are trying to present. I do like the effect in the background and how you are dresses like a business women so good job on that. 6/10

Overall Score: 6.5/10

LondonToParis: Cupcakeloverxx5- You’ve done your research and I do like your outfits and the fact you’ve shown a broken up home that is very good, but I am disappointed by the fact that you don’t really look devastated. 7.5/10
Sceneable: Cupcakeloverxx5- good job with the scenery. I love how you showed the destruction with some items of Haiti. I love the how you gave the story. good job! 8/10

Overall Score: 7.75/10

BritneySongz
cupcakeloverxx5
georgengigi115
fab4taz



Congrats to the final 3. You will have to work so much harder for this!


ModelingHaven brought to you by Sceneable and LondonToParis
ModelingHaven© 

No comments:

Post a Comment