Sunday 11 August 2013

There are some good scores here!

The winner of this task is....
fab4taz

The weekly comp winner chosen by Sceneable is: awesomezoeybird


It was brilliant. Thank you for that:D

Eliminations:
If you have a cross in your name, you have been eliminated. This week everyone who got eliminated were the people who haven't completed the task!

Annika2468
fab4taz lexioxxo87 britneysongzz jaymi126 georgengigi115 miss.music.star misskatyann mystic.falls
lilmissgucci14 icebabe1
amongtheroses
mascarasmudge starcandy121
pixie444 heavenstarz cupcakeloverxx5
kittenluvver tentengogo sweetkhan LovelyShakira


 Sceneable- tentengogo- I am really impressed with this, you used the pants to represent the pajama pants, and you didn't have a blue jacket so you used the demin shirt. I really like this look, I think you did very well. 9/10
LondonToParis- tentengogo: Really liked this look, of course it didn’t have to be spot on just inspiring. You got the patterned pants, the boots and the denim jacket. Too bad you didn’t include a scarf but well done 8/10

Overall Score:8.5

 Sceneable- HeavenStarz - I think you did a really good job to match cher, your doll even looks like her, and it was just an outfit task, but you did makeup and hair too and Im really good you went that extra step. I would give it 9/10
LondonToParis- Heavenstarz- Really liked this, the makeup was perfect.  I Loved the black veil and the purple dress. It was really really good. 9/10
Overall Score:9

Sceneable- Icebabe - I really like the look, and the reason why you chosed the look and how it got you inspired. The background also does a lot. The only thing that's bothering me is the belly button piercing. Because it shows through the dress. I would give this a 7/10.
LondonToParis-Icebabe1- I liked that you’ve done something different. It’s refreshing. I like the background, but what is that black thing on your stomach? I don’t like that. I like the ‘globe’ (clock) from the video hahah 7/10
Overall Score: 7

Sceneable- Miss.Music.Star - Wow, you really impressed me with the look. It looks elegant, and classy, and flowy. You also do kinda look like bonnie tyler! Good work. 9/10
LondonToParis- Miss.music.star- I really like this, I’m just a bit disappointed that you didn’t add in the iconic padded shoulders she wears and is famous for. The makeup and hair is spot on, I love the eyes 9/10
Overall Score:9

Scenable- Sweetkhan - I'm glad that you went behind the scenes with this look, showed that you were actually trying but I don't really see it from the video, and if its okay if its not your style. Whatever works. but since I don't see much effort ( for the video sake rather then you doing your research which I am still proud of) I would give it a 7/10 though
LondonToParis- Sweetkhan- I do like this, I can kind of see where it’s coming from. But the look was so easy to do, you didn’t have to push yourself really hard.  Sometimes it’s ok to play safe and not hurdle yourself out of the box. Thank you for the description.  The makeup was really good 8/10
Overall Score:7.5

Sceneable- Britneysongzz - The inspritation with the big giant puffy dress is good, but like I would expect a little more bit glamour. I would give this a 7/10
LondonToParis- Britneysongzz- I like the scenery, but it didn’t really represent ‘vogue’ and when I saw your doll I didn’t think ‘that’s Madonna’ Madonna has a distinctive look, and I think vogue is one of the easiest you could of done. 7/10
Overall Score:7

Scenable- Lexixoxo87 - You have a nice rocker shirt with the whole outfit, And in the video is kinda rebellious. But with the bag and the jacket and skirt, it kinda give it a business? vibe. It’s like you are a rocker who is going on a business trip. I would give this a 7/10
LondonToParis- Lexixoxo87-  I don’t see how this is like the video, this looks like your day to day look. And ‘punk’ is the 70s era, not 80s these are 80s iconic women. 4/10
Overall Score:5.5

Sceneable- AmongTheRoses - This video was basically about “getting physical” but literally get fit. So it would involve lots of excercise clothing. Which you did provide. But it I dont see that much of the 80s vibe, maybe show a little bit of generation in it. Thats all really. But I would give this look a 8/10. Good work.
LondonToParis- AmongTheRoses- I like the top half, and I like the background. But this video is famous for them leggings and leotard. It looks a bit rushed, and not thought  through. 7/10
Overall Score:7.5

Scenable- Jaymi126 - I like how you used your “love top” for the main part of the outfit, and how you got inspired to use it. But the outfit is a bit plain. Maybe add a nice jacket and accesories. But otherwise i would give this a 7/10.
LondonToParis- Jaymi126- I like the concept of the ‘love’ tshirt. But the video is so exciting and fun to watch and your outfit was a bit plain and it didn’t show any talent. I do like the shirt concept 6/10
Overall Score:6.5

Sceneble- Cupcakeloverxx5- Wow! I like how you used this look, cher in the video she is all rockerish, you used lots of leather and black its good. I would say change the chair, something big a curly like Chers hair. I would give this a 7/10
LondonToParis- Cupcakelovexx5- I love the leather look, the makeup is good. But that is not Cher hair, she has that famous wild black curly hair. And she’s wearing suspenders and knee high boots, but I knew the look when I saw it 7/10
Overall Score:7

Sceneable- Fab4taz- Wow! Im really impressed. The makeover you gave looks pretty much like Blondie, and the dress is really flowy and nice like it was in the video. Im really impress with this. I would give this a 9/10! Im really impressed hun good job.
LondonToParis- Fab4taz- wow, this is so so good. The makeup is spot on and the dress has the netting at the bottom. It’s really good, I can’t pick out a fault 10/10
Overall Score:9.5

Sceneable- Kittenluver - Wow the outfit is something cher that would wear, and it gave off a casual 80s vibe. I would say maybe a little less accesories but the hair and the makeup, make it more cher. I would give this a 7/10
LondonToParis- Kittenluvver- In this video, Cher is inspired by the 60s. So your doll would have to be inspired by Cher who is inspired by the 60s. I don’t see how this is similar in any way:s 5/10
Overall Score:6

Sceneable- Georgengigi- In this video, Madonna does wear a lot of black and if there was a real fallen angel store I would think most of close would come from this. And you wearing lots of fallen angel stuff which is great! I would just accessorize a bit more and maybe make the doll look like a bit of madonna. I would give this a 7/10.
LondonToParis- Georgengigi115- This look is very basic, It would have been very good if you could of done the makeup and hair. But it’s very average. 6/10

Overall Score:6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment