Sunday 1 September 2013

So sorry for the delay guys, I'm on an important holiday from the UK to Canada. I don't have a lot of time. So today I'm just going to give you Britt (Sceneable)'s marks and criticisms.  And only my marks out of 10.

Sceneable: HeavenStarz- I really like what you done here and how you displayed it on the first page. I love the background and all. 9/10

LondonToParis: 9.25/10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fab4taz - Woah! I am really impressed with this, you have created a story with it, and you have showed it all. I really enjoy looking at this, Good job! 9/10

LondonToParis:9.25/10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Georgengigi155- Good job creating a story too, but I do feel like you rushed it as you said. If I were just looking in your album and had to guess what you were doing, Id be completely confused whats happening. Use more props to create the story. 7/10

LondonToParis: 6.5/10

~~~~~~~~~~~

cupcakeloverxx5 I didnt really see the queen bee image here on your doll, the background is good but I feel like you could do a lot more with your doll. She doesnt look like a queen bee at all but you did good with your room to illustrate it. 7/10

LondonToParis: 7/10

~~~~~

Amongtheroses - I really love the background with those saying on there and the picture of the slilt on your wrist. But with that makeup you made you doll look a bit goth, I like the hair though. 8/10

LondonToParis: 8.5/10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BritneyzSongzz- You really made your doll look tomboy so good job! You created a nice story too but I would like to see a background. 7/10

LondonToParis: 6.5/10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sweetkhan - I really like how you displayed the cigarette and all, The story too, and how you made your doll happy and sad but I feel like it was a bit quite rushed. 8/10

LondonToParis:8.5/10


THE WINNER IS:
HeavenStarz and fab4taz

well done!


NEW TASK SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment